Friday, April 10, 2009

Suicidal Tendencies


Today’s catering did not want to make me kill myself. The San Jose Event Center nailed it with Red Wine cooked sausage, meatballs, veggie meatballs, chicken, pasta, polenta, lots of greens, asparagus, crackers, fruit, savory cheese & cheesecakes, chocolates, lemon tea cakes, and a slew of others. I had seconds boxed.
4,200 peeps in the house tonight. We served and the crowd’s volley was full force with four, yes…four circle pits. Tony organized them into one by the end of the set, it was mammoth and it was awesome. The hype man-chine Scotty Roo helped fan the flames as well. Good times.
I’m my own worst enemy when it comes to personal performance and I considered this night my weak link, but after ST shined like a diamond the positive waves were absorbed and I’ve straightened myself out. ST are the top of the crossover food chain, the message, the music, the players, the dedication and the passion are as sharp as a Global sashimi knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment