Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Broken Camera!

My Nikon is broken again (2nd time!), the lens won't open and I'm pretty bummed out as now I'll have to go tandem shooting with Tony. Saskatoon was home to the drunkest show goers I've seen.
As I was outside catching up on the phone I hear a verbal volley between security and a "concert goer" that went like this..
Security: There is no re-entry good night (firmly)
Concert goer: Fuck you...I'm not coming back (slurring while wearing new Waste hat and t-shirt)
The food was killer today!! Beef carving station w/horseradish sour cream, assorted salads, pierogies, stuffed cabbages, pasta...desserts! What a spread, wish I had my camera...
Show was fun, but my left kick drum overpowered everything in my monitor making thing difficult, like a square wheel...it's not the first and it won't be the last..gotta keep on ya know?

1 comment:

  1. You should get an Olympus camera. I have had nothing but good experience with them.

    Nitram

    ReplyDelete