Thursday, April 16, 2009

Graffiti

Do you know what is says on the back of your van?
"Big dicks rule and taste like strawberries" AND it’s been there for 5 days… John Campbell, Lamb of God bass player informs us with a small grin behind his mirrored aviators. He’s a funny guy and a hell of a nice one to boot.
We loaded in, got settled (had some great egg salad that gave me diarrhea..egg salad and coffee aren’t a good match I’ve decided) and I built my drums and waited. I stuffed myself again tonight with homemade meatballs, pasta, salad and some of the best baked chicken I’ve ever had.
Oh yeah...I had two huge pieces of chocolate cake with whipped cream too. Showtime! I was feeling it tonight, zen and savagery flowing through me up until I “tried something new” and it was a rotten egg. Oh well, I laughed it off and that was that. I watched the bands tonight from the theater balcony, gabbed about Kombucha, raw food spots & Mike Pollan

1 comment: