Thursday, April 30, 2009

Denver

Del Taco's fish taco's reign supreme. Each time I'm on the west coast Del Taco is a priority tour stop. I order 3, consume them and get back into the van. God of War on the PSP propels me for a few hours until I notice we're stopped on the side of the road for 20 minutes before I make an inquiry. The wheel bearing come loose and hault our progress. AAA comes, we connect the dots (Steve of Cephalic Carnage bails us out) and we make the show, without canceling! The show is great and catering is even better. I stuff my face with Tofu, squash, green beans and one of the best cheesecakes I've had. I had a great devil's food cupcake as well and this is all before the set of course 'cause I'm still on my "food before playing" kick. Hanka, Frankie, Moe and I head over to
The Cheeky Monk for some beer, I had an Orval and it was awesome. En route we discovered a killer beer store and I scored a Gulden Draak, Rochefort 10 & an Avery Mephistopheles Stout and those came in handy on the LOG bus as they were nice enough to transport us to Kansas City so we wouldn't miss the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment