Friday, April 3, 2009

First show



Got there too early, food hunt ensued. Elephant Thai was today's choice (ate there last time) and it was awesome again. Timing is everything around lunch time, it was like I time hopped as I walked into a nearly empty restaurant, sat down and like magic was full in the blink of an eye....only reinforcing the quality of the food in my mind. Poof, a bowl of hot and sour soup appeared in front of me without even ordering anything yet. The service was smooth and efficient and before I knew it, the amazing Pad Thai I had ordered (with extra peanuts) was placed in front of me to be demolished. Things was, the portion was beyond normal and I had to box it.
Full, I slowly walked back to the venue only to sit around some more until we were cleared for load in. The Dodge Theater was massive and thrilling at the same time. I'm pretty sure it's the biggest room I've played so far in my musical life. Among the excitement I forgot to snap some photos while we stormed the stage. I won't forget tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment