Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Warming up!




3 days to go before the first part of the Waste the World, North American leg starts.
So I started warming up my legs, arms, stomach and mind. Doomriders filled the practice room as I assembled the version of my drums that I'll be bringing on this run. 5 drums for 5 weeks is enough, I am thinking.
Downsizing at it's best, a four band bill each night with some intimate spaces calls for less work and more room, so the mammoth double bass kit sits this one out.
After dusting off the drumming cobwebs, I headed to Edo's Squid for one of my favorite meals. Broccoli rabe, penne pasta with cheese, garlic, oil and pine nuts. So simple, so great. Thee place for Italian in Richmond, along its companion Mama Zu. When in Richmond, seek these places out as they worth any hurdle you may need jump. Oh, mind the stairs at Edo's after the Tiramisu as it packs quite the punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment