Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oklahoma Shitty


There is nothing to do here, every time. Even by bike things were bleak so....I pedaled off on my usual beer hunt, looking for beer sellers with good selections. I'm part of a group searching for Stouts currently and I get email updates on what to try and find. So that keeps me entertained. I came across Boulevard Brewings' Dry Stout and picked up a six pack after a chat with the owner. I have yet to try it, I'll save it for the day off.
I need to back pedal a bit and mention that Billy Milano (S.O.D./M.O.D.) sang with us on stage in Austin while we played our version of S.O.D.'s United Forces. It was quite the honor and a perfect way for us to retire our cover song. S.O.D.'s Speak English or Die is essential for any fan or metal, hardcore and punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment