Saturday, August 29, 2009

1st Show LEEDS



Rain, mud & cold weather at an outdoor festival = shitty time for me. The first show is always like picking a scab I think. The moral booster came from the amazing catering I had later on in the day after I witnessed Them Crooked Vultures surprise set. I can't wait until they record. If you don't know about Them Vultures, you will soon enough.
The food...The catering was astounding! I had pork tenderloin with apricot stuffing with a piece of charred pork skin (kinda like pork belly) on top along with potatoes, i think sugar snap peas & a vegetarian bean cake that I asked for as extra to fill the plate up.
Dessert was in a league it's own, dark chocolate covered cream puffs and fresh raspberry cheesecake! I forgot my camera and had someone shoot for me, phone shot but a shot at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment